The Boise Valley is full of both established, thriving business sectors and new, emerging industries. From food and agriculture and technology to manufacturing and shared resources, companies large and small call the Boise Valley home.
And it's easy to see why. Many of the advantages that led these companies to establish their home in the Boise Valley still exist here today:
- Low cost of doing business and low cost of living
- Pro-business climate that welcomes and supports you
- An ample, highly trained workforce epitomized by a "can do" attitude
- Extraordinary quality of life for attracting and retaining talent
- An infrastructure of talent and expertise from a legacy of large corporate headquarters
Learn more about each of these industries, and contact us with any questions or for more information.
Did you know?
HP maintains a commitment to diversity through hiring that can be seen through key partnerships with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE), National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE), Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE), and Universities around the country.